Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine's Cards

 
Ethan has been so excited about Valentine's Day, every day he says "today is Valentine's day!" And yesterday we woke up to about 4 inches of snow, work got cancelled so we played in the snow all morning then made Valentine's day cards in the afternoon.

He had lots of fun coloring each one and there's a little wheel that spins to show different v-day sayings.

I made a template for this card you can download here.

4 comments:

  1. I love this idea. I think I might have my girls make one. They would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are wayyyyy too crafty! haha.
    love you :)
    tell the boys happy early valentine's day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card idea - thanks for sharing!
    love the snowman picture - everyone said it was great snow to make snowman - but it didn't work for Bailey so we have none - I wonder if it would still work??? Did your boots and gloves come in??? Hopefully in time!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the valentine idea. Maybe I can get my act together enough to make them with Adam. : )

    ReplyDelete