I love chunky babies!! There is more to squeeze:) To answer your question about the name on the picture I edited. It's very simple. I created a new text layer and had my text color white and then typed my name:) Simple enough right? The font I used was angelic war. I dowloaded it free from the internet. It came with the swirls, (the < key and the > key) is what made the swirl on the front of my name and the back. Try it out:) Oh, and no good cook should be without a cute apron;) let me know if you want one!
I love chunky babies!! There is more to squeeze:)
ReplyDeleteTo answer your question about the name on the picture I edited. It's very simple. I created a new text layer and had my text color white and then typed my name:) Simple enough right? The font I used was angelic war. I dowloaded it free from the internet. It came with the swirls,
(the < key and the > key) is what made the swirl on the front of my name and the back. Try it out:)
Oh, and no good cook should be without a cute apron;) let me know if you want one!
He is too cute. When you get a chance email me your new home address :)
ReplyDeleteHe's so stinking cute. I love all the pictures!
ReplyDeleteYou do such a great job with your blogs and the pictures are so darn adorable! You have the handsomeness boys around.
ReplyDelete