Thursday, April 24, 2008

SLEEP!

The night before last the miracle of all miracles occured...Joshua slept for 7 hours straight! I could not believe it. I laid him down just after 10pm and when I woke at 5am I realized it was the first time he'd woken up! It was the first time in over 6 months I've had that much uninterrupted sleep, it was so nice. Last night he gave me 5 hours, so things are getting better- and he's not even 2 months old yet! The brain is starting to work again and I don't feel like such a zombie. I just couldn't ask for a better baby. He's starting to get fat- I'm going to try to do a photoshoot today, we'll see if I can get any decent pics before Ethan clobbers him...

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! It's the greatest thing in the world when they start sleeping through the night! And it's amazing how much better you can feel with just a few hours of sleep! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh! That's fantastic! I was just about to post something on our blog about this, so please don't think I'm copying. I have been working on it, just had so much to do! Glad you're finally getting some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad he is letting you sleep! He sounds like such a good baby.

    yes, it is that Anna Miles! She went to school at BYU Idaho and really liked it. She stayed and is teaching in Sugar City. She just bought a house around that area. So, she must really like it here. Not married or dating anyone. I went to school with her little sister Margaret.

    ReplyDelete