Friday, April 25, 2008

New pics of the boys

Last night Joshua slept for 7 hours again!!! Unfortunately I didn't go to bed until 2 hours after he did, but still, it gives me hope for the future ;) Here are some pics I took of the boys yesterday, they actually cooperated! You can view the full photshoot at http://carianthonyosborne.shutterfly.com/action/



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cari- those pictures look great, I thought they were professionally done... And yea for sleep too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just too amazing. I love the pictures! I would love it if my two girls would let me take pictures of them that were this cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling!! Do you have a little studio in your basement or something? Your pictures always look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute boys! I love Joshua's rolls! Very cute!
    You have to remember who Lyle is...a Trone. Of course he knows the Miles family...all of them. I really only know Margaret who is the second to youngest. I think her brother went to school with Marleis though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I'm so happy that he's sleeping so good, I can only hope that my next one is that good. You are one lucky mom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great pictures, and what handsome little guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures! And congrats on the sleep. Ryan is 10 months and I think he woke up 5 times the night before last. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete