Last week we visited the city of Trier, the oldest city in Germany (founded around 16 BC). I had visited there several years ago and it is such a beautiful city full of old Roman structures. It was a rather chilly day but the boys were troopers walking all around. We ate soft warm bretzels and doner's and had some kinderpunsch. They were just getting the Christmas markets set up and it was such a magical atmosphere to see everything all lit up and festive.
I LOVE that photo of the blue door...too cool.
ReplyDeleteWow! What a great experience. I love the shot of the blue door and of course, the family shot is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI love doorways! What beautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteHate to sound redundant, but the turquoise blue door IS gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures! I am showing them to Dustin in the hopes I can convince him that we need to move to Germany!
ReplyDeleteYou should, you'd love it! And perfect for someone who does landscaping...the German's are known for their gardens ;)
Delete