I usually let each child have 20 minutes of game time a day and often use it as leverage to get them to do things they don't really want to do. Here are a few of my favorite homeschooling apps for the iPhone and iPad. What are your favorite apps? Any recommendations for Kindle/Android apps? I have yet to find any I love...
Ages 2 and under
Starfall ABC's Free
Counting with the Very Hungry Caterpillar $1.99
Kids Can Match Animals $0.99
ABC Wheels $1.99
iKnow Phonics ABC's Free
Giraffe's Matching Zoo Free
Alphabet Tracing Free
Ages 3-4
Teach Me Kindergarten $1.99
Bob Books $1.99
SuperWhy $2.99
Preschool Island Adventure $0.99
Park Math $1.99
ABC Magic Free
iWrite Words Free Lite Version, $2.99 Full Version
Numberland $2.99
Ages 4-6
Shake the States $1.99
Stack the Countries $1.99
Teach Me 2nd Grade $1.99
Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader Free
Brain Pop Free
Brain Quest Free
Jungle Time $0.99
ABC Cursive Writing Free
Fun Reference Apps
Chirp! Bird Songs USA $2.99
Counting Bills & Coins Free
Planets Free
Discover Musical Instruments $1.99
Dinosaurs: The American Museum of Natural History Collections Free



Awesome! can't wait to try some of these. Thanks for listing them .
ReplyDeleteOh man! Unfortunately many of these are not available for android. But someday, when I have an iPad this will be very helpful.
Delete