Monday, May 7, 2012

Spoiled


There are a couple things I'm really going to miss about Utah. One, is living so close to so many temples. Another is pedicures with sisters.

I feel like I have been so spoiled since my husband's been gone. I have been going to the temple at least twice a month and my sister in law invites me to get pedicures every month.

My goal is to get away once a week to regroup and rejuvenate, but this week I thought I'd try to "handle things" on my own and not get a sitter...by Friday I was about to lose it. Saturday went out for pedi's- it's amazing what an hour or two without little criers and screamers can do for a person!

I sure hope I can find a pedi buddy and a good babysitter when we move because I am not giving these up!

4 comments:

  1. Where are you guys moving? You should move down here and we can go get pedis! Yes I love at least 2 hours away each weeks. It makes me a better mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have no idea where we are moving yet, but when my husband comes home in October we will definitely be moving *somewhere*. I do get to St. George often to see my family though, we'll have to do pedi's sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, how fun! It's nice that you can get away each week. I need to try that-I think it would definitely help me "re-group". Some weeks (like last week) made me really batty! You could also move to Las Vegas...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, and it's nice to know that even amazing moms like yourself need a break. : ) You guys should move here, it would be a blast!

    ReplyDelete