Sunday, April 22, 2012

Simple things

We finally had a day of sunshine after a week of cold drizzly weather. We've been wanting to explore this trail near our house for a while now and finally got the chance. The boys had a blast running around like wild things.










And, an attempt at self-portrait showing off the new hair...haven't been blonde since I was a toddler...


Linking up at:

9 comments:

  1. love the new hair and the ones of the boys hugging- melts me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very enjoyable way to spend the day!!! LOVE your hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Love the picture of your boys hugging, so cute! LOVE your new hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blonds have more fun!! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the one of the two boys hugging, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh what cuties!! The "hugging" photo is so heartwarming. I love shots like those. Wonderful hair too! Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your middle son has such stunning eyes. I love your new hair color. I just went really blonde too and it's taken me some time to get used to it!

    ReplyDelete