Here are some pictures I took of the Saint George, Utah LDS temple. You may download these and additional images free for personal use by clicking on the Free Artwork link. If you use them in a fun project be sure to post a link in the comments, I love seeing how these images are being used! You may also order discounted prints online or feel free to donate a dollar or two so that I can continue to offer these free! P.S. Don't forget to enter to win Hilary Week's new CD!



Thank you SO much! i have been wishing you had this temple!
ReplyDeleteI am looking for a great image of the Bountiful temple to put on a project for my hubby for Christmas. I was wondering if you had any of the Bountiful Temple. Your pictures are AMAZING! My e-mail is jawajax@aol.com. Thanks for your help.
ReplyDeleteJackie
Free Images
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and want to say thank you! What an enjoyable time looking
through so many sites. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you SO much! We are getting ready to have our first daughter and I've been wanting a temple picture to hang in her bedroom! Thank you for offering these, you are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! We are getting ready to have our first daughter and I've been looking for the perfect temple picture for her room! You are so sweet and an amazing photographer!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm so glad you are able to use these.
Delete