I'm being lazy this year, they're going to be marathon runners. I'm not feeling up to the challenge of costume creating this year with everything going on, but here are a few ideas I'd love make costumes on in the future...
The Three Stooges
The Wizard of Oz
I'm not much of a dresser-upper, but this site has two ideas I think would be fun for me:
Rosie the Riveter via Miss Drea
Mary Poppins via Keiko Lynn
Here are a few other cute ideas on
What are your favorite Halloween costumes?
*Link up your ideas at Babblin' Brooke!
*Link up your ideas at Babblin' Brooke!









I like the Rosie the Riveter idea, I've never seen that before and it would be pretty easy to do.
ReplyDeleteThose costumes are way cute! I finished part of my son's last night, and he's pretty excited! I saw a cute tutorial for Mary Poppins for a little girl so I think you should be Mary:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the 9 mile tip! Def something I can work on:)
Thanks so much for linking up again. You may be the only one but that's alright. I still think it's fun!
ReplyDeleteThose Thing 1 & 2 costumes are so cute! I wish I were that crafty. I'm not much of a dresser upper either but I've had some pretty good costumes over the years.
I think Mary Poppins would be cute.