HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN!!! You are such a big boy! I still remember the day I found out your mama was pregnant with you! I loved you sooooo much at that moment. We used to play poking games when you were in her tummy and when you were just a few months old you came to visit me in South Carolina and we stayed up and danced in my living room to Jack Johnson. I love you and you are such a sweet boy! Be good to your brothers and especially to your mommy and daddy!
Wow - he looks four!!! He looks older here!!! (:
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN!!! You are such a big boy! I still remember the day I found out your mama was pregnant with you! I loved you sooooo much at that moment. We used to play poking games when you were in her tummy and when you were just a few months old you came to visit me in South Carolina and we stayed up and danced in my living room to Jack Johnson. I love you and you are such a sweet boy! Be good to your brothers and especially to your mommy and daddy!
ReplyDelete<3 your auntie Belinda
Happy Birthday Ethan! I wish we lived closer so you and Spencer could still play :)
ReplyDelete