Oh my word! And in your new house!! Crazy!
Oh I'm sorry Cari! I hope you had a great Mother's day, despite that!
Oh! It looks so horrendous! I can't imagine coming home to that :(
OH- MY- GOODNESS!!!! I'm sooooo sorry! I hope there were no pictures/scrapbooks or keepsakes ruined!! and good luck with cleaning all that up- what a mess!
Ooh, yuck. Good luck with all that! Not fun at all!
Oh no! (You should have visited California) ;)
Oh my word! And in your new house!! Crazy!
ReplyDeleteOh I'm sorry Cari! I hope you had a great Mother's day, despite that!
ReplyDeleteOh! It looks so horrendous! I can't imagine coming home to that :(
ReplyDeleteOH- MY- GOODNESS!!!! I'm sooooo sorry! I hope there were no pictures/scrapbooks or keepsakes ruined!!
ReplyDeleteand good luck with cleaning all that up- what a mess!
Ooh, yuck. Good luck with all that! Not fun at all!
ReplyDeleteOh no! (You should have visited California) ;)
ReplyDelete