We went camping for the holiday. The boy scouts have some land outside Elizabethtown with a creek on it, so we went camping there with some friends. The kids did a little skinny dipping in the cold creek. It ended up raining the entire weekend. We set up a tarp to keep us dry while we ate (there was a nice covered pavilion, but like true campers we huddled under the tarp instead and got a nice shower whenever the kids tripped on the ropes holding it up). It was miserable sleeping though because it stormed all night long and was so loud, I was just waiting for lightining to strike one of the trees by our tent. But thanks to Kelty, we stayed 100% dry, I love our tent! I was sure glad to get home and get the mud off of me. And...I FINALLY got my new camera!!! So I'm open for business (yay!). I'm setting up a new website, so stay tuned. Here are a few shots from this weekend (camping pics not with the new camera).



You have the cutest boys!
ReplyDeleteWe have had a camping trip like that, but unfortunately we did not have a good enough tent & we got soaked to the bone. The kids still had a great time though & I did get some cute pics of them with dirt on their bums. What kind of camera did you get? I'm sure you are very excited. I have been wishing for one of the new Nikon's, but that's like light years away for me. Look forward to seeing more great pics!!
ReplyDeleteYou are a MUCH braver woman than I am Cari! I can not get over how adorable your boys are!
ReplyDeleteCute little bare bum! I'm sure Ethan's going to love that picture when he's older. It sounds like you had a wonderful and relaxing
ReplyDelete4th of July.:)
still sounds like you guys had fun! What's a little mud to boys!?!?
ReplyDeleteWow, those are amazing pictures. What a nice camera.
ReplyDeleteI wish so badly that you were the one taking Grace's 1 year pictures! I really miss Kentucky! (I never in my wildest dreams thought I would say that when I first moved there!!!) Hope all is well. By the way, I'm a Scentsy consultant now! I am so excited...hopefully it will keep me busy because Matt deploys for 12 months in December.
ReplyDelete